Our business is structured so that we are able to provide our services to both small to medium businesses and large corporate enterprises DTS staff have many years of experience and an excellent reputation for our technical expertise, workmanship, project delivery and customer service.
Businesses need to take appropriate measures to operate and ensure their survival through the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Your DTS supplied iPECS phone system from Ericsson-LG has a number of features to provide flexibility, making it easy for staff to work from home (Remote Teleworking).
Your iPECS system has you covered with the below standard out of the box features!
iPECS Unified Communications Solution (UCS) Application
Control all of your calls and telephony from your desktop or mobile client.
Downloadable on Windows, MACs, Android and IOS Phones, the benefits are:
- Just like an extension on your phone system on your PC or Mobile
- Work anywhere, anytime and still get calls directly from your office
- When you call someone, your office number is displayed
- See the Presence of all your work colleagues just like a fully featured office phone
- Video Calling with other UCS mobile, desktop or video phone users and
- Click to Call (simple mouse click to dial numbers from your screen)
- Hold, Park & Transfer calls to others via the UCS desktop or mobile client
- Instant Messaging between users
iPECS Mobile Extension (No internet required)
A great feature that presents an incoming call to your office phone directly to your mobile number. No need for any application, the feature is already on the system and is easily activated.
Similar to call forwarding but you can dial * on your mobile during a call to do the below:
- Transfer the call to another extension
- Park the call
- Dial a paging zone
- Transfer the call to a conference room
- Log in or out of an queue
- Turn your mobile extension feature on or off at the end of the day or shift
- Dial out from your office number if you have indial
Ericsson-LG IP Handsets (Teleworking)
Remain in real-time contact with colleagues, management, customers even though working from a remote location such as home
- The iPECS range of IP handsets allows you to simply take your office handset home and enjoy the same features as if you are working in the office. Same phone number and features.
- Gigaset cordless phones can be connected at home to ensure freedom of taking calls around the house
**Port forwarding or VPN required, speak to your Ericsson-LG iPECS partner**
For assistance in implementing your iPECS Remote Working Solution, please contact us today.